These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly
excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Digitalaid Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Digitalaid Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Digitalaid Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and
conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Digitalaid Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of, being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
c. print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Digitalaid Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Digitalaid Ltd or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Digitalaid Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Digitalaid Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
14. Whilst Digitalaid Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
15. Digitalaid Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
16. Digitalaid Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
18. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Digitalaid Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
23. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Digitalaid Ltd details
27. Digitalaid Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 03978303 whose registered address is 18A London Street, Southport, Merseyside , PR9 0UE and it operates the Website www.digitalaid.pro. The registered VAT number is 218245615.
You can contact Digitalaid Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund Policy – Digital Profile Audits & Workshops.
Digitalaid are offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is fulfilled and the product is sent or downloaded. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
There may be of course exceptional events that can occur with regard to the supply of our products. Therefore, we DO honour requests for the refund on the following reasons:
Non-delivery of the Profile Audit or Workshop, due to mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Billing department in writing within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded; In this circumstance we will ensure that you receive your completed order.
Workshops – If you are unable to attend a workshop and provide us with reasonable notice (3 weeks+) we will transfer your booking to a future workshop of your choice. Non-attendance or cancelation inside this period will be charged at full cost. We are however happy for you to provide a deputy in this circumstance without charging any extra administration costs which may be incurred.
Download and unzipping issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or it’s unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our Technical Support department. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue” reason. Failure to receive assistance for downloading or unzipping within 3 days may result in a refund decline.
Major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted for our Technical Support Team’s approval. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered; please be advised that temporary access to your server can be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our Products. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your sever will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
Product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to our Technical Support Department within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honoured.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc.) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
Our Technical Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing our products. Contact us email@example.com
Phone:0151 558 1444
Please allow 12-24 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on the problem.
Requests for a refund are accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org within the period of 1 week after the order is placed. You should accompany this request with detailed and grounded reasons why you are applying for a refund. Please make sure your request does not contradict our Terms and Conditions. A refund is issued to you upon receipt of a Waiver of Copyright signed by you.